Porter Hotel UpgradeMarch 27, 2018
Nelson Airport UpgradeFebruary 23, 2019
Recently Korimako Laneway in Hawera went an amazing transformation. This works was part of a larger grand plan that was put together by Boffa Miskell in 2014 identiying areas of significance full details below: Click the link to see the full Boffa Miskell Article
The plan included
- Helping existing anchor activities to stay and grow;
- Getting local and regional people to think about the town centre as a place to come to for fun by injecting new activities and events;
- Catalysing a new perception of the town centre as a positive social place by relocating the old library to a new building with a public square, forming a
- Contemporary civic place with quality food and beverage;
- Making easier traffic connections from SH3 to attract visitors;
- Re-sizing the town centre footprint to better fit the economy, through changes in the district plan, strategic site purchases and provision for residential development.
The design put together by Boffa Miskell Wellington was designed using a combination of Bluestone and Black Basalt natural stone. The product was installed on a vehicle grade mortar to provide the the strength to these long life products. The product used was the Instarmac range of Primer, ProBed Mortar and the Flowpoint High Strength Flowable grout.