Probst Handling Equipment
Horizon International is an agent for Probst Handling equipment in New Zealand.
Probst make a huge number of specialised equipment designed for ease of handling and quality of laying. For the easy, exact and economical laying of slabs up to 200kg.
- Suitable for concrete slabs, natural stones, slabs with exposed aggregates, large pavers, petrol station pavers, environmental pavers, gutters & much more.
- Extremely easy & light laying as the lifting and setting down are done by a vacuum hose lifter.
- Exact positioning of the slabs by means of a smooth-running pillar swing crane with a very low dead weight.
- Slabs which have already been laid, can easily be lifted again.
- Quiet vacuum generation using an electrical motor, or alternatively a fuel engine.
- Can easily lay up to 300 square metres a day.
Probst VPH Laying Equipment
Probst Jumbo Mobile